State Publications Librarian
Wyoming Statute on Filing of State Publications — WS 9-2-1026.6 (c)
State librarian; appointment; qualifications; filing of state publications; deposit of designated documents; exchange of session laws.
(c)For purposes of maintaining a state publications depository system, up to seven (7) copies of each publication issued by a state officer, commission, commissioner or board of a state institution shall be deposited with the state library for distribution. As of 2018, the current state librarian has modified the total for distribution copies to five (5), as follows:
- (i)Three (3) copies to the state library permanent file;
- (ii)Two (2) copies to the university library;
- (iii)One (1) copy to the library of congress;
- (iv)One (1) copy to the council of state governments; and
- (v)The total number of copies and distributions may be modified at the discretion of the state librarian.