INVESTIGATE THE WORLD OF SCIENCE
We’ve been to the moon, now let’s go to Mars! Check out Science in Context to find articles, website links, headlines, and videos on this and hundreds more of today’s most significant science topics. Whether it’s Mars, the moons of Saturn, or why robots might be tomorrow’s space explorers, you can find it in Science in Context. Use your Wyoming library card and PIN to access it at home, or visit your local public or community college library.
- Explore the Topic of Space Exploration
- Check Out Physics and Astronomy
- View all Science Topics
- Robots, Not Humans, Are the New Space Explorers (NPR article)
Contact your local library for more information
MORE INFORMATION FOR LIBRARIES
Review the resources we’ve assembled here to promote this resource in your library. These items are intended to assist the promotional efforts of Wyoming librarians as they reach out to their patrons. We hope you find them useful. Feel free to download and distribute according to your needs.
Remember, all these easy-to-use items are brought to you by GoWYLD.net and the Wyoming State Library! It’s all good stuff.
Database Tutorial-Summer of Space/Science In Context
To wrap up our Summer of Space and to kick off the school year, this tutorial will focus on Science In Context. It will be an opportunity to also take a look at the Gale In Context platform changes.
Library Marketing Links & Downloads
- A Wyoming libraries Mars reading list — check with your local library for their holdings, or get your favorite title from elsewhere in Wyoming through interlibrary loan.
- More videos from the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratories
- All GoWYLD science and technology resources
For more information, contact Chris Van Burgh, Database Instruction Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org or (307) 777-3642.
MAC users:you already know what to do, but just in case:enable Secondary Click in System Preferences and tap two fingers on your mouse to make the right click menu appear.