|BookMyne™ helps you locate items from your local library, place holds, save lists of materials, check your library account, and view recommended reading using your Apple or Android device.|
Using BookMyne (iOS version)
- After installing the app, you will be prompted to select your library. Enable location based services to allow the app to search for libraries nearby, or search for your library by name. Tap on ‘Add this Library’ to select it as your favorite for searching and using your account.
- You can also use the icons at the top of the screen to search within a certain range of your current location, by address, or using the map.
- Most WYLD libraries are available using BookMyne. However, if you do not see your library listed, please contact them to request that they are set up for BookMyne.
- Tap the arrow to the right of the library name to see more information about a library, such as contact information and library website.
- From the app home page, you can select to change your library at any time or log in as another user.
> > Next: Searching & Holds