|BookMyne™ helps you locate items from your local library, place holds, save lists of materials, check your library account, and view recommended reading using your Apple or Android device.|
Using BookMyne (iOS version)
- Once you have selected your preferred library for searching, tap on the Search option. The default search type is ‘all fields’ You can change your search to limit to keywords in the title, author, or subject by tapping on the down arrow next to the ‘All fields’ text. When you tap in the search field, a keyboard will pop up, allowing you to type your search.
- Bookmyne also supports barcode searching by using the iPhone camera or a barcode scanning app on Android.
- Tap in the checkbox on your results list to select items to place on hold (you must be logged in to use this feature).
- Tap on the list item to show more details, such as availability, format, summaries, and reviews.
- To place a hold on an item, tap in the checkbox to select it and then tap on ‘Place Hold’ at the bottom of the screen. If you have not already logged in to the app with your library card and PIN, you will be prompted to enter that information to place a hold. Use your regular library card and PIN. All the usual policies regarding holds from your library will apply. *You must be searching the library where your card is registered for holds to work properly
- Remember to select your preferred pickup location. Locations are displayed in alphabetical order.
- You can place multiple holds at the same time by selecting items from the search results screen and tapping the action button.
> > Next: My Account