WYLD Annual Meeting 2020
The WYLD Governing Board held an emergency vote on April 1, 2020 to cancel the onsite WYLD annual training and business meeting scheduled for June 4 and 5, 2020 and move to a virtual format in its place.
The business meeting was held using Zoom on June 5th, 2020 – meeting agenda
Virtual elections were held for the following positions on the Governing Board: Academic Representative, Small Public Library Representative, Large Public Library Representative, Member at Large, Vice President.
Proxies: If a regular delegate is unable to attend a meeting, an alternate delegate will be appointed by the agency director and must present or email a proxy to the WYLD Network President signed and dated by the actual delegate/representative/officer. Proxies must be recognized and accepted by the President at the annual meeting.
- Reports : ILS Products Committee | Training Committee (no report) | WYLD Office | State Librarian | Digital Lending – spring 2020
WYLD Training : We recognize the value and need of the WYLD trainings, so we are looking at methods to provide training later this summer or early fall. The Board will work with the WYLD staff on this and keep members informed as we move forward.
Previous Years Business Meetings
- June 2020 – Virtual Meeting Agenda | Minutes (draft) |
- May 2019 – Riverton (CWC) Agenda | Minutes | President’s report | State Librarian | WYLD Office
- June 2018 – Riverton (CWC) Agenda | Minutes | State Librarian | WYLD Office
- June 2017 – Casper College Agenda | Minutes | President’s report | State Librarian | WYLD Office
- June 2016 – Casper College Agenda | Minutes | President’s report
- June 2015 – Casper College minutes
- June 2014 – Casper College minutes
- June 2013 – Casper College minutes
- 2012 – no meeting
- June 2011 – Conference Call minutes
- June 2010 – Rawlins (UW Outreach) minutes
- June 2009 – Dubois minutes
- June 2008 – Buffalo (Buffalo High School) minutes
- May 2007 – Torrington (EWC) minutes
- May 2006 – Sundance minutes
- May 2005 – Powell minutes
- May 2004 – Riverton (CWC) minutes
- June 2003 – Cheyenne (LCCC) minutes
- April 2002 – Casper (Holiday Inn) minutes
- May 2001 – Sheridan minutes
- May 2000 – Riverton (CWC) minutes
- May 1999 – Riverton (Riverton Branch Library) minutes