- Annual Reports: 2022 | 2020-21
- Minutes: 09/26/2022 | 08/29/2022 | 08/01/2022 | 06/2022 | 05/2022 | 04/2022 | 01/2020
- Cataloging Standards
- Identifying Duplicate Records
(mailing list = dqcom @ wyldnetwork.org )
- Chair / Region 1 – Susan Centrella (2025) – scentrella @tclib.org
- Region 2 – Leslie Tribble (2023) – ltribble @parkcountylibrary.org
- Region 3 – Sara Kuhbacher (2025) – sara.kuhbacher @campbellcountywy.gov
- Region 4 – Libby Ngo (2025) – libbyngo @caspercollege.edu
- Region 5 – Kennedy Penn-O’Toole (2023) – kpennotoole @acplwy.org
- Region 6 – Michelle Krmpotich (2023) – mkrmpotich @sweetwaterlibraries.com
- WSL Representative – Shantry Miller – shantry.miller @wyo.gov
About this Committee
ONLINE QUALITY COMMITTEE: Monitors database quality and recommends appropriate action to the Governing Board
WYLD Cataloging Standards: Section 1.2.2
The WYLD Online Quality Committee has the obligation to:
- Monitor database quality and recommend appropriate action to the WYLD Governing Board.
- Assist the WYLD Office staff in setting standards to maintain the integrity of the union bibliographic database.
- Review the WYLD Cataloging Standards regularly. It is the recommendation of the OQC that Cataloging Standards remain broad. Issues specific to a software vendor are addressed in technical support documentation.
- Support the WYLD Office staff in conducting training sessions for WYLD member libraries’ staff in cataloging in the union database environment.
- Poll members, solicit comments, and represent their interests on the committee.