The WYLD Office supports industry standard technology and services that provide critical solutions for the statewide library consortium of public, academic, school, and special libraries.
Library Management Solutions
- SirsiDynix Symphony WorkFlows™ desktop software:
- Acquisitions, Booking, Cataloging, Circulation, Debt Collection, Outreach, Reports, Reserves, Serials Control.
- SirsiDynix BLUEcloud™ next generation, cloud-based library services platform (LSP):
Business Intelligence Solutions
- Director’s Station;
- BLUEcloud Analytics
Public Access and Discovery
- Enterprise Catalog;
- eResource Central digital content integration;
- Support for digital content lending (ebook, eaudio, and digital magazines);
- Bookmyne Mobile App;
- Content enrichment through Bowker’s Syndetics ICE (images, reviews, summaries and more);
- Resource Sharing through Interlibrary loan integration;
- Support for reciprocal borrowing.
Access Management Solutions
- Ezproxy Authentication to facilitate access to resources licensed statewide and locally;
- IP address management;
- Technical support for access to resources licensed for statewide use.
Systems Management and Consulting Services
- Support for member library technology, hardware, and software solutions such as self-check stations and scheduling software;
- After hours support for access to library management software and licensed resources;
- Custom reports and data extracts;
- Software customizations to optimize experiences for library patrons and staff;
- Assistance with original cataloging;
- Training and consulting on shared catalog maintenance and best practices;
- On-site training and consulting on an as-needed basis;
- Maintaining updated technical documentation;
- Liaison with WYLD Network Members committees and leadership.