Chris Van Burgh
Database Instruction Librarian
Welcome to March, the month of spring, Lent, college basketball madness, and Irish-American Heritage Month! It’s also National Celery Month, but let’s not go there. March includes National Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss’s birthday), Pi Day, and National Corn Dog Day—all important celebrations!
This month, we’re jumping ahead in the calendar. National Car Care Month is technically in April, but we’re getting started early. Take a spin through the Chilton Library for authoritative automotive repair information. Find thousands of year, make, and model combinations covering the most popular vehicles of the past 30 years, plus additional coverage of specialty models. Get the detailed information you need to tackle your vehicle maintenance and repairs—from any computer, anywhere, with your Wyoming library card. For questions on Chilton Library, contact your local Wyoming library.
Information for Librarians
Review the other resources we’ve assembled here and promote Chilton Library in your library. These items are intended to assist the the promotional efforts of Wyoming librarians as they reach out to their patrons. We hope you find them useful. Feel free to download and distribute according to your needs.
Library Marketing Downloads
- Master list of free resources from Gale/Chilton Library (for Wyoming library patrons)
- Free social media posts from Chilton Library (docx)
- Two-sided “Prepare for the Open Road” Chilton Library handout (PDF)
- Chilton Library 11×17 poster (PDF)
- Chilton Library 11×17 poster (jpg)
- Chilton Library Help Guide (PDF)
- WSL National Auto Care posters
- Web page version of the WSL’s HTML email | Get the HTML to use in your own campaign
MAC users: you already know what to do, but just in case: enable Secondary Click in System Preferences and tap two fingers on your mouse to make the right click menu appear.