It’s back-to-school time again and we’re sharing some links to resources that teachers and students will find helpful.
Gale In Context links
- Why use your library’s Gale resources? (video)
- Middle School Science and Technology Careers Lesson Plan
- Middle School the Great Debate Project Guide
- Middle School Endangered Species Scavenger Hunt
More eLearning Links from GoWYLD
And Just for Fun
- How did Wolves Become Dogs?
Explore this and other topics at Gale In Context: Middle School
* * *
Contact your local library for more information
MORE INFORMATION FOR LIBRARIES
Review the resources we’ve assembled here to promote this resource in your library. These items are intended to assist the promotional efforts of Wyoming librarians as they reach out to their patrons. We hope you find them useful. Feel free to download and distribute according to your needs.
Remember, all these easy-to-use items are brought to you by GoWYLD.net and the Wyoming State Library! It’s all good stuff.
Back to School: Gale In Context Middle School and High School
To wrap up the summer and kick off the 2019 school year, this tutorial will focus on the In Context databases for middle and high schoolers. It’s also an opportunity to look at the Gale In Context platform changes.
Library Marketing Links & Downloads
- More Gale In Context Links
- Middle School Resource Guide
- Gale In Context: Middle School Enhancements (video)
- Gale Middle School In Context bookmark
- Gale Middle School In Context flyer
For more information, contact Chris Van Burgh,
Database Instruction Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org or (307) 777-3642.
MAC users:you already know what to do, but just in case:enable Secondary Click in System Preferences and tap two fingers on your mouse to make the right click menu appear.