Located in Casper, the Outreach Library for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing provides assistive technology resources and reading materials for people of all ages. Below is a partial list of the resources and services you’ll find available, along with helpful staff who are anxious to lend a hand.
Outreach Library for the D/HH Resources and Materials
- Instructional material for teachers;
- Sign Language dictionaries, children’s books and DVDs;
- Language development resources;
- Auditory Training Materials;
- Assistive Technology Materials (Cochlear Implants, hearing aids, FM systems);
- Assessment/Evaluation tools;
- Biographies by deaf authors;
- Parenting children who are deaf materials;
- EHDI Hearing Screen Manual and CD.