- Minutes: January 2020
- Annual Reports: 2017 | 2016 | 2015
- Cataloging Standards 2017
- De-duping Guidelines (technote)
- Serials Recommendation
(mailing list = dqcom @ wyldnetwork.org )
- Chair – Unappointed
- Region 1 – Susan Centrella (2021) – scentrella @tclib.org
- Region 2 – Leslie Tribble (2023) – ltribble @parkcountylibrary.org
- Region 3 – Kim Heaster (2021) – heasterk @rangeweb.net
- Region 4 – Cara Dwyer (2022) – cdwyer @conversecountylibrary.org
- Region 5 – Kennedy Penn-O’Toole (2022) – kpennotoole @acplwy.org
- Region 6 – Michelle Maser (2023) – mmaser @sweetwaterlibraries.com
- WSL Liaison – Bobbi Thorpe – bobbi.thorpe @wyo.gov
About this Committee
ONLINE QUALITY COMMITTEE: Monitors database quality and recommends appropriate action to the Governing Board
Database Standards: Section 1.2.2
The WYLD Online Quality Committee has the obligation to:
- Monitor database quality and recommend appropriate action to the WYLD Governing Board.
- Assist the WYLD Office staff in setting standards to maintain the integrity of the union bibliographic database.
- Review the WYLD Cataloging Standards annually. It is the recommendation of the OQC that Cataloging Standards remain broad. Issues specific to the software vendor are addressed in technotes.
- Support the WYLD Office staff in conducting training sessions for WYLD member libraries’ staff in cataloging in the union database environment.
- Poll members, solicit comments, and represent their interests on the committee.