MobileStaff (formerly MobileCirc) is a staff application within the SirsiDynix BLUEcloud LSP (Library Services Platform) which lets you take your library’s circulation anywhere. The MobileStaff app for web, Android, and iOS, helps you check out items, register users, process holds, and perform inventory without being tethered to your desk.
Supporting documentation can be found here. A password is required to access.
- Perform basic circulation functions from anywhere, including checkins, checkouts, renewals, and adding users;
- Continue circulating even without an internet connection;
- Scan items with your smartphone’s or tablet’s camera or with a handheld Bluetooth scanner (on compatible devices);
- Set up a self-service area with MobileStaff Kiosk, and give patrons the ability to check items in or out without the help of a staff member;
- Take a patron’s picture with your mobile device and associate it with a user ID;
- Conduct inventory and weed your collections without being tied to your desk;
- Search for or add a user by scanning a driver’s license.
Contact the WYLD Office for more information about SirsiDynix MobileStaff.