Do you need to suspend ILL temporarily due to COVID-19 related closures?
Here’s a reminder from the ILL FAQ:
To put your library on suspension:
- Click on location button on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Edit Own at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Local holiday area of the screen.
- Click on New holiday to the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter ILL Loaning Temporarily Suspended in the Description field.
- Select start and end dates from gadget calendar.
- Select “Requesting Ok.” from suspended drop down menu.
- Click on “Save & Close”.
Contact us for assistance:
Interlibrary Loan Technician
- VDX Frequently Asked Questions
- ILL Best Practices
- ILL Skills Checklist
- VDX Guidelines: Interlibrary Loan Procedures
- ILL Suggested Procedure for Lender Queue Processing
- ILL Basics presentation (WYLD Annual 2018)