WYLDcat Mobile (aka BLUEcloud Mobile™) is a new app for Android and iOS which was made available in late December 2018.
WYLDcat Mobile can be found by searching WYLDcat, Wyoming Libraries, or WYLD in your app store. This app is an update to the iOS WYLDcat app. The original WYLDcat app, Bookmyne, will remain available.
WYLDcat Mobile Features
- Login with your library card and PIN to see your library’s version of the app
- Search materials in your library or find digital materials such as ebooks and audiobooks
- Renew materials, place holds
- Find links to your library’s social media
- View your virtual library card and link additional cards to your account (e.g. family members)
- Scan a barcode to look up an item in the app
- Optional features may vary by library, including calendars of library events and other links of local interest
- Find library branches nearby. This feature displays information about the library including hours and a map link to get directions
- See the expiration date for picking up holds
- Select multiple items to renew at the same time or renew all of your checkouts
- Select multiple holds to suspend, resume, or cancel or change the hold pickup location.
|BookMyne™ helps you locate items from your local library, place holds, save lists of materials, check your library account, and view recommended reading using your device.|
Getting Started (iOS version)
- After installing the app, you will be prompted to select your library. Enable location based services to allow the app to search for libraries nearby, or search for your library by name. Tap on ‘Add this Library’ to select it as your favorite for searching and using your account.
- You can also use the icons at the top of the screen to search within a certain range of your current location, by address, or using the map.
- Most WYLD libraries are available using BookMyne. However, if you do not see your library listed, please contact them to request that they are set up for BookMyne.
- Tap the arrow to the right of the library name to see more information about a library, such as contact information and library website.
- From the app home page, you can select to change your library at any time or log in as another user.