The Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA; Public Law 108-81), administered by the Institute of Museum and Library Services, provides federal funds to Wyoming under the management of the Wyoming State Library.
Projects supported by LSTA in full or in part include, but are not limited to:
- Online resources for information and learning found on GoWYLD.net;
- Downloadable audiobooks, books, and magazines found on GoWYLD.net;
- Products and services for WYLDCAT bibliographic database development;
- Products and services for interlibrary transactions and management;
- Resource sharing grants to public and academic libraries;
- Institution grants for reading material to the residents and incarcerated of the 13 state institutions;
- Travel funds to convene statewide meetings, provide a wide range of training, and enable state library staff to maintain a high level of knowledge on current and emerging topics.
Links to LSTA in Wyoming
If you have questions, contact State Librarian Jamie Markus at firstname.lastname@example.org or (307) 777-5914.