From The ‘M’ Word – Marketing Libraries blog, we picked up this handy summary of recent reports to inform your library marketing. From the post:
Here are their reading recommendations; read the full post for the full scoop on each. All are free, except for the academic libraries statistical report from the Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL), which may be purchased from the ALA store.
- US Public Libraries: Marketing and Communications Landscape (OCLC)
- 2017 Academic Library Trends & Statistics (ACRL)
- Public Libraries in the United States: Fiscal Year 2015 (Institute of Museum and Library Services)
- I Didn’t Know My Library Had That! (Novelist)
- From Awareness to Funding: A Study of Library Support in America (OCLC in partnership with the American Library Association and Public Library Assocation)
The ‘M’ Word offers marketing news, tips, and trends for libraries.