The end of year giving season will be on us sooner than you think, and your library Friends or Foundation should be working to make the most of it. Over on CauseVox, they’re offering these five tips for maximizing your 2016 fundraising:
- Make it easy by removing any barriers to online giving.
- Demonstrate the impact of your donors’ gifts.
- Ask your donors to share your library’s cause on social media.
- Get key donors on board early to help you fundraise.
- Keep going until the bitter end to catch those last-minute gifts.
The full blog post is worth a read for more details.