The Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA; Public Law 108-81), administered by the Institute of Museum and Library Services, provides federal funds to the Wyoming State Library to support library services and projects across the state.
Projects supported by LSTA in full or in part include, but are not limited to:
- Online resources for information and learning found on GoWYLD.net;
- Downloadable audiobooks, books, and magazines found on GoWYLD.net;
- Products and services to support the statewide library catalog (WYLDCAT);
- Products and services to support interlibrary loan transactions and management;
- Resource sharing stipends for public and academic libraries;
- Collection development stipends to support library services at the 13 Wyoming State Institutions;
- Funds to convene statewide meetings, provide a wide range of training, and enable state library staff to maintain a high level of knowledge on current and emerging topics.
Links to LSTA in Wyoming
If you have questions, contact State Librarian Jamie Markus at email@example.com or (307) 777-5914.