Small businesses across Wyoming have seen the effects — sometimes devastating — of the COVID-19 pandemic and the public health response to it. Libraries stand ready to help with the economic recovery. We’ve put together this list of resources that you can share with your local business community.
- The Business subject guide in GoWYLD.net has databases, Wyoming resources, and workplace skills development in one convenient location. Database access is free to all Wyoming residents — simply log in with your library card number and PIN.
- Laramie County Library System has a list of business resources for the COVID-19 emergency on their L2B (Library to Business) page.
- The Wyoming Women’s Business Center (WWBC) has upcoming and archived webinars on topics relevant to the current crisis to help your business owners steer through some of the challenges they now face.
- Also from the Wyoming Women’s Business Center — this resource page that includes SBA loan assistance, workforce service and unemployment links, and funding opportunities. Watch this page for a new grant called “COVID19 Support” that the WWBC plans to roll out in the next few weeks.
- The Wyoming Business Council recently hosted several Wyoming COVID-19 Transition Webinars. All sessions were recorded and are available at the link, along with FAQs from the sessions and the presentation slides.
Do you have a favorite business resource we didn’t include here? Please share in the comments!