Outside the Lines is a weeklong celebration from September 13-19 demonstrating the creativity and innovation happening in libraries. Whether your organization is large or small, a school library or a public library, you can participate by hosting at least one event or campaign that:
- Gets people thinking – and talking – about libraries in a different way
- Showcases the library out in the community as well as in the library
- Highlights how your library is relevant to people’s lives
- Represents your local community
- Is active versus passive – gets people engaged
- Is extraordinary and unexpected
- Most importantly, is fun!
Learn more and sign up at getoutsidethelines.org/for-libraries.