TechSoup and GrantStation are pleased to present a special offer for eligible U.S. public libraries and nonprofit organizations to help you become a successful grant seeker. Connect to thousands of federal and state grants and other funding opportunities with a specially discounted membership to GrantStation.
During this limited-time offer, specially discounted one-year GrantStation memberships will be available to eligible U.S. nonprofits and public libraries:
- A single membership for only $99
- Two to four memberships for only $89 each
- Five to twenty memberships for only $79 each
These administrative fees offer a savings of at least $200 over TechSoup’s regular administrative fee. (The retail value is $699.) Organizations may also renew their existing memberships with this special offer.
Make sure to order through TechSoup starting September 11 at 8 a.m. Pacific time (11 a.m. Eastern time) to place your request. This special offer will end September 12 at 5 p.m. Pacific time (8 p.m. Eastern time).
If you’re new to TechSoup, we encourage you to register your library now.
About GrantStation Membership
A GrantStation membership provides online access to a comprehensive set of grant research tools. These tools link to current sources of grant money and teach organizations how to secure available funding. You do not need to download or install special software to use these tools.
Each GrantStation membership lasts one year and gives organizations access to global, national,regional, and local grantmakers — both private and government. You will also receive theGrantStation Insider, a weekly e-newsletter with the latest information on new grant programs, upcoming deadlines, online trainings, and more. Members also gain access to the new Grants2020, a web-based tool designed to teach organizations how to diversify and grow their grant-seeking programs.
To help determine if a GrantStation membership is the right fit for your library, check out an automated tour of the GrantStation website.
This special offer is available to U.S. public libraries and tp nonprofits with 501(c)(3) status. Eligible libraries may request GrantStation for back-office use or other administrative purposes by library staff only. Libraries should contact GrantStation if they are interested in a program that provides access to their patrons.
For full eligibility details, view our restrictions page.
Current GrantStation members are eligible for this promotion. One-year memberships obtained through this program will be added automatically to an existing GrantStation membership.
Important Notes for Participating in This Special Offer
- Visit TechSoup and place your request between September 11 at 8 a.m. Pacific time (11 a.m. Eastern time) and September 12 at 5 p.m. Pacific time (8 p.m. Eastern time). DO NOT put this product in your cart before the promotion begins.
- This special promotional offer from GrantStation is not refundable.
- Make sure your organization’s email address is up-to-date in our records — you will receive your product access information via email. Follow these instructions to double-check and update your library’s profile.
- Please remember that we are unable to accept requests by phone. If you need to fax in your request, please print this request form during the promotion.
- If you are requesting products for your organization for the first time or have changed important information in your organization profile, you must complete TechSoup’s qualification process and provide payment within 9 days of requesting a GrantStation membership (by September 21) to receive the special discount. The qualification process may include several steps, such as submitting a copy of your official IRS nonprofit documentation and a qualification form. We encourage you to register today so that you’ll have enough time.
Before adding to your cart, you must be logged in and associated with an organization so we can determine your organization’s eligibility for specific product donations.