The Wyoming Library Association conference is nearly upon us! Plan to join in all the events this Thursday, Oct. 27. This year’s conference uses a combination of livestreaming, recorded programs, and on-site sessions to provide an opportunity to learn from and connect with your library colleagues across the state.
Best of all, it’s FREE! Full information is available on the WLA website. You might want to take a look at the schedule to plan your day and check out what programming will be offered. Choices of recorded programs and live sessions will be made at each of the individual sites.
A special treat will be livestreamed keynote speakers in the morning and afternoon. Bob Beck, of Wyoming Public Radio, will speak from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Gene Gagliano, author and Wyoming State Poet Laureate, will join us from 2:15-3:15 p.m.
Plan to attend at one of the eight host sites. It’s best to call ahead to let them know you’re coming for space considerations and to find out about lunch arrangements. The conference will be offered at these locations around the state:
- Campbell County Public Library
- Casper College Library – University Union Bldg./Rm UU421 (parking in lot 32 near the library)
- Crook County Public Library
- Eastern Wyoming College Library – EWC T132 Tebbet Bldg.
- Teton County Library – auditorium
- University of Wyoming – Coe Library Room 506
- Western Wyoming Community College Hay Library – WWCC Room 1309
- Wyoming State Library – large meeting room
Download the PDF for site contact information.
Questions? The Wyoming Library Association has more information posted. Or contact Chris Van Burgh at firstname.lastname@example.org, Karen Kitchens at email@example.com, or Katrina Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there!