Here is a fun post from the fun folks at Mango Languages:
Nothing says I love you like saying it in over 70 languages.
With Valentine’s Day quickly waltzing toward us, there’s no better time to share a box of chocolates and Mango Languages with the patrons you love. Start promoting Romance languages like Spanish, Italian, French and Brazilian Portuguese (Psst! They pair well with our French Wine and Cheese specialty course).
Here are some materials to help spread the love:
- Valentine’s Day social media square graphic
- Valentine’s Day social media rectangle graphic
- Woo Your Valentine in a foreign language banner
- Valentine’s Day flyers
- Lovable Language Learning wallpaper
- Wine and Cheese wallpaper
Check out this blog post from Mango: Tips to Show Patrons Love this Valentine’s Day.
reposted from wyodatabases.blogspot.com