From the GoWYLD.net Health & Medicine subject guide, you and your patrons can find both consumer-friendly information and deeper dives in Medline Plus, PubMed, EBSCO’s Consumer Health Complete and Alt Healthwatch, Gale Health and Wellness, or ProQuest Health & Medicine.
The National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NNLM) offers these resources for library staff for Mental Health Month on their National Health Observances page:
- Caring for the Mind: Providing Mental Health Information at Your Library (YouTube webinar recording)
- NNLM Reading Club: Mental Health
- Mental Health Support for Public Library Staff (PDF handout)
- Caring for the Mind: Mental Health Resources for Library Patrons (PDF handout)
- Mental Health Month – MedlinePlus (JPG image to share)