Every year, the National Archives hosts a free, virtual Genealogy Fair via live webcast on YouTube. The sessions offer family history research tools on Federal records for all skill levels. Join thousands of family historians participating during the live event. No reservations are needed.
Save the date for the live event on Wednesday, October 23, 2019, from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. MDT. Scheduled sessions are:
- 8:00 a.m. – Welcoming Remarks
- 8:05 a.m. – Exploring History Hub for Genealogists and Researchers
- 9:00 a.m. – Preserving Personal Collections
- 10:00 a.m. – Immigrant Records: More than Just Ship Passenger Arrival lists
- 11:00 a.m. – Using National Archives Records to Research World War I Naval and Marine Corps Records for Genealogical Research
- 12:00 p.m. – Discovering and Researching Bureau of Indian Affairs School Records
- 1:00 p.m. – The Homestead Act: Land Records of Your Ancestors
- 2:00 p.m. – Closing Remarks
Learn more about the Genealogy Fair from the National Archives. Handouts for each presentation will be available just prior to the event on their site. You can also find presentations and materials from past Genealogy Fairs here.