PBS Books has launched its Library Engagement Program and invites libraries to sign up and take advantage of this free program.
They are offering:
- The opportunity for free screenings of PBS programming
- AMERICAN EXPERIENCE’s Chasing the Moon (before July 8)
- AMERICAN EXPERIENCE’s Stonewall Riots
- Monthly Curated Booklists (an adults and youth list will be sent this week focused on the Moon)
- Access to an archive of 650+ videos
- Social Media Accelerator (crossposting ability and much more)
- Ability to take learn about livestreams related to books and the future of libraries
Learn more and sign up.