Public comment on the Every Student Succeeds Act implementation in Wyoming will be accepted through an online form through September 1, 2016. Additionally, a series of virtual town hall meetings will be held to provide information and gather input on five topics related to ESSA implementation.
The town hall meetings will take place at 4 p.m. on the following days:
- Thursday, July 7: Standards & Assessment
- Thursday, July 14: Teacher & Leader Quality
- Thursday, August 4: School Improvement
- Thursday, August 11: Accountability
- Tuesday, August 16: Federal Funds
To join via teleconference, go to www.uberconference.com/wdeuberconference, dial 888-670-9530 or 307-438-9905, and enter the pin 38533 when prompted.
More information on ESSA is on the Wyoming Department of Education website: