Goals and Objectives
Our goal is to connect Wyoming entrepreneurs and business owners with a curated network of business experts, resources to learn new skills, and the tools to succeed at every stage. Here’s how we’ll help you succeed. Ask about:
The steps to start (or expand) your business
Where to find funding for your business
How to create value for your future (and current) customers
Connecting with members offering advice and mentorship
The Libraries Build Business Playbook is a resource collaboratively developed by LBB cohort members to share practical resources and advice, promising strategies and models, and inspiration for programming and services for any library, no matter their size or budget, to adapt in their context.
It will guide your library to a local program fit with resources including monitoring and evaluation tools that your library can use to track progress and drive impact; specific strategies to prioritize equity, diversity, and inclusion; and accessible suggestions for getting started, building partnerships, and more.
Not one in your area? Contact us and we’ll get back to you.
- Park County Library – https://parkcountylibrary.org
- Washakie County Library – http://www.washakiecountylibrary.com
- Johnson County Library – https://jclwyo.org
- Goshen County Library System – https://goshencountylibrary.org
- Carbon County Library System – https://carbonlibraries.org
- Sweetwater County Library – https://www.sweetwaterlibraries.com
- Uinta County Library – http://www.uintalibrary.org/
Business Station & Video Production Studio
- Campbell County Library – https://www.ccgov.net/384/Library
- Natrona County Library – https://www.natronacountylibrary.org
- Laramie County Library System – https://lclsonline.org
Wyoming Library to Business Resources
WYL2B Slack Workspace
Events and Webinars
Wyoming Library to Business
Rachael Svoboda, Project Mgr.
Stephen Boss, Project Engineer