Cyber-in-a-Box is a video-based educational program is designed to be distributed via local libraries to increase cyber safety in Wyoming communities.
In addition, the School Video Challenge was developed to encourage Wyoming middle and high school classrooms to create original video content promoting public cybersecurity awareness as part of the Cyber-in-a-Box program.
Biometric Authentication: Questions and Considerations
This video was created by David H., a member of the Wyoming CAN (Cybersecurity Action Network) volunteer committee.
School Video Challenge: 2022-2023
This year each team received $100 plus free t-shirts for making a cyber safety video or a video that demystifies an element of technology. Thanks to ISI Wyoming and Microsoft for sponsoring this year’s challenge!
Below is the full list of 16 videos we are highlighting.
School Video Challenge: 2021-2022
Other Past WyoCAN Videos
- April 2022 Video: Meet the CyBear Family
- March 2022 Video: About Cyber Threat Defender
- February 2022 Video: About Cyber Threat Protector
- January 2022 Video: About Cyber Threat Guardian
- December 2021 Video: Cyberpsychology (Part 3)
- November 2021 Video: Cyberpsychology (Part 2)
- October 2021 Video: Cyberpsychology (Part 1): Lizard Brain
- September 2021 Video: Deepfakes (Part 3)
- August 2021 Video: Deepfakes (Part 2)
- July 2021 Video: Deepfakes (Part 1)
- June 2021 Video: Low, Medium, and High-tech Backups for Home PCs
- May 2021 Video: Why Backup Testing is Important
- April 2021 Video: Elements of a Good PC Backup
- March 2021 Video: Controlling App Permissions
- February 2021 Video: Using the Same Password for Multiple Sites?
- January 2021 Video: Password Reset Questions
- How Hackers Get Your Info
- What is Everyday Social Engineering?
- Website Trickery
- Tips to Protect Your Home Computer
- Home Network Protection
- Fist Steps to Access Your Wireless Router
- Why Do You Need a Webcam Cover?