Do you have student patrons who are working on their History Day projects? U.S. History In Context has a dedicated portal to support K-12 National History Day research, and Cengage Learning is hosting a webinar on this topic tomorrow.
Register for U.S. History In Context Training
Thursday, March 8 from 9:00-9:30 a.m. MST
Learn how to navigate the interface and support specialized research like National History Day with curated content. During this course, participants in the session will:
- Review the general content available in the U.S. History resource
- Construct and employ efficient search strategies for information retrieval
- Examine the navigational and search features of the interface
- Differentiate between basic, person, and advanced search options
- Recognize how to use article tools as a way to manage and organize information found within the resource
U.S. History in Context is one of the many GoWYLD.net resources provided to all Wyoming residents by the State Library. Access it at your local library, or log in remotely with your library card and PIN.