Interested in Wyoming’s history? Five of the six resources in the Wyoming State Library’s Digital Collection Suite have recently been updated with a new interface, making them easier to browse and search. These five updated collections contain more than 960,000 digital records:
- Wyoming Places provides information about locations, histories, name origins, and stories of both modern and historic places in the state.
- Wyoming State Publications is a digital collection of items produced by state government agencies and boards, as well as federal documents pertaining to Wyoming.
- Wyoming Legislation contains legislative information including journals, bills, and session audio files as far back as territorial days.
- Wyoming Inventors is a database of full text U.S. patents with Wyoming roots. Records date from 1867 to present.
- Wyoming Trademarks showcases trademarked names, logos, and wordmarks registered to Wyoming residents and business owners.
Those who’ve used the digital collections will find a similar look and feel as well as the same great content of nearly a million records. The updated interface has simplified browsing and made it easier to find links to the resources needed by researchers, historians, genealogists, students, and anyone interested in Wyoming’s history.