It’s Winter Solstice, the shortest day of the year. A wide swath of Wyoming is under a winter weather advisory, and the Interstates are slick and snowy nearly end to end. (Be careful out there folks!) It’s a great day to stay inside, fire up your phone, tablet and enjoy some great e-reading from GoWYLD.net. In the spirit of the season, we looked up a few “winter” titles for examples of what you can find.
Zinio Digital Magazines (now part of RBDigital):
- American Snowmobiler
- Backcountry Magazine
- Wolf Winter by Cecilia Ekbäck
- Winter of the World by Ken Follett
- Winter Chill by Joanne Fluke
Cloud Library (ebooks):
- The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Winter of the Gods by Jordanna Max Brodsky
- The Siege Winter by Ariana Franklin and Samantha Norman
All are available to you with your Wyoming library card and PIN.
Not feeling warm and fuzzy about the cold and flurries? Search RBDigital and Cloud Library for “summer” and see what you find. Or take a look at back issues from June, July, and August of some less-snowy titles from Zinio. Whatever your tastes, you won’t have to leave the house and brave the weather to immerse yourself in some great reading.