The six books for Wyoming Reads 2022 have been selected. Every Wyoming first-grade student will have the chance to choose one of these wonderful titles to keep:
- Crossings by Katy S. Duffield
- Duck Duck Moose by Mary Sullivan
- I Am Not a Penguin: A Panolin’s Lament by Liz Wong
- A New Day by Brad Meltzer
- Oh Look, a Cake! by J.C. McKee
- The Truth About Dragons by Jaime Zollars
Learn more about Wyoming Reads at wyomingreads.org. Every year through Wyoming Reads, the Sue Jorgensen Library Foundation gives thousands of first-graders a book to keep and cherish. The Wyoming State Library’s Central Acquisitions Program acquires these books at discounts up to 40 percent, stretching precious dollars so more books can be delivered to grateful young readers.