Join the team at the Wyoming State Library. Currently, we have an opening for a Librarian in our Information Services office. This position:
- Provides professional level information, research and resources to state employees and the public
- Assists the State Publications Librarian with cultivating an education and outreach program for state agencies on State Library services and agencies’ statutory obligation to the State Publications Depository Program.
- Builds and maintains the Online State Publications library, publications.wyo.gov.
- Utilizes PTFS software to develop web-crawling strategy to harvest born-digital content from state agency websites.
- Performs descriptive metadata manipulation and organization.
Read the vacancy announcement on the State of Wyoming job opportunities site to learn more.