The Casper College Goodstein Foundation Library in Casper, Wyoming, is seeking a new Library Director.
The Library Director provides leadership, planning, and administration of the Casper College Goodstein Foundation Library programs and services in support of the instructional programs of Casper College. The Library Director has principal authority over library programs and works under the general direction of the Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs.The Director of the Goodstein Foundation Library:
- Develops library initiatives that enhance student learning.
- Directs integration of appropriate technologies into services
- Fosters forward-looking collection development plans that support accreditation
- Leads all aspects of library administration (including long term planning, budget development and control, outreach, personnel selection, facilities management, effective stewardship, and ongoing assessment of library resources).
- Maintains and strengthens collaborative efforts with consortia and other resource sharing groups (Wyoming Community Colleges Library Directors’ Group, WYLD Network, University of Wyoming at Casper, and the Wyoming State Library).
- Nurtures an organizational culture of collegiality and service within the library and on campus.
- Provides strategic vision and leadership for the library, faculty and staff coordinating with the College’s mission.
- Serves on campus committees and acts as the library’s liaison to senior college administrators.
- Supervises librarians, professional staff, and student workers.