The Campbell County Public Library System is seeking applicants for the position of Executive Director.
- Plans, directs, manages, and oversees the activities and operations of the Campbell County Public Library System (CCPLS).
- Provides leadership and vision for CCPLS services, staff, facilities, and activities.
- Works with others to develop long and short-range planning. Recommends policies to the Board and assists in their formulation.
- Administers the budget, staff, and physical facilities of the CCPLS. Monitors and evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of services.
- Leads, directs, supervises, and trains staff. Provides highly responsible guidance, direction, and support to the Campbell County Public Library System Board.
- Graduate Degree in Library Science from an accredited college/university or Graduate Degree in a related field preferred. Undergraduate degree required.
- Nine (9) + years of experience in library management, business management or related field.
- Any equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that provides the required skills, knowledge, and abilities.
Learn more and apply at www.campbellcountywy.gov/1246/Library-Job-Openings.