Application deadline is July 30, 2021. Click here for more details.
Adult Services Specialist
Full-time benefited position
Evenings and weekends required
Natrona County Library is seeking a skilled, confident individual who is passionate and eager to deliver services and programs; to help patrons’ research questions, suggest materials to read, teach about library resources and provide dynamic customer service to patrons.
The successful applicant should be able to:
- Plan and implement programs for specific target audiences.
- Speak and work effectively with the public and other staff.
- Understand and effectively communicate value of library services.
- Confidently interact with patrons for a variety of reasons, including in order to transfer knowledge and skills to patrons in group and 1:1 settings, and to redirect patron behavior as needed.
- Provide resolutions to patron problems with computers, E-readers, mobile devices and software.
- Lead book discussion groups, Creation Station programs and other programs and classes.
Must have superior customer service skills. This position requires a high level of technology skills. (e.g. computers, software, media devices, troubleshooting computer/device issues, teaching others.)
Full Job Description can be found here.