Come join our team! The Wyoming State Library has an opening in our Information Services Office for an Interlibrary Loan Technician.
Among their duties, the person in this position will:
- assist in daily interlibrary loan duties
- provide support and training to other interlibrary loan staff employed at Wyoming libraries within the WYLD network
- assist in the physical processing of library materials being added or removed from the State Library’s collection and ensures they are discoverable and accessible by patrons and staff
- support digitization programs
- spend a significant amount of time staffing the reference desk to support direct patron calls, emails, and queries
Open until filled. Learn more and apply now to join our staff in making a positive difference to libraries across Wyoming.