The Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM) has opened its Call for Requests for NLM Traveling Exhibitions. The deadline to submit requests is noon MDT on May 2, 2023.
Seven titles are available for requests. Visit the page for each to find exhibition-specific details, such as the number, weight, and dimensions of each exhibition’s shipping container(s).
- “And there’s the humor of it”: Shakespeare and the four humors (6 banners)
- Every Necessary Care and Attention: George Washington and Medicine (6 banners)
- Graphic Medicine: Ill-Conceived and Well-Drawn! (6 banners)
- Pictures of Nursing: The Zwerdling Postcard Collection (6 banners)
- Politics of Yellow Fever in Alexander Hamilton’s America (6 banners)
- Rashes to Research: Scientists and Parents Confront the 1964 Rubella Epidemic (6 banners)
- Rise, Serve, Lead! America’s Women Physicians (6 banners)
Placing a request
Submit requests online using the NLM Traveling Exhibition Request Form by noon MDT on May 2, 2023. Contact NLMTravelingExhibits@nih.gov with any questions.