Want to let patrons know what’s in the LearningExpress Computer Skills Center for them? The Wyoming State Library has made it easy for you to promote this GoWYLD.net resource to your patrons or students. Today, a mini-marketing kit was sent out to libraries across the state with ready-to-print posters and a tailored message to send out to your patrons, colleagues, or students.
Cary Dunlap, WSL Marketing Manager, will create a new promotion each month during 2018 for Wyoming libraries to use:
- January: LearningExpress Computer Skills Center
- February: Global Issues in Context (Gale)
- March: Chilton Library
- April: Britannica Library
- May: Cloud Library or Literature Online (LION)
- June: LearningExpress Career Accelerator
- July: Bookflix
- August: Education Resources Information Center
- September: Proquest Arts Databases
- October: Mango Languages
- November: Opposing Viewpoints in Context (Gale)
- December: Health & Wellness Resource Center
If you have questions or feedback, Cary would greatly value your input. Contact him at email@example.com or (307) 777-6338.