Make your plans to attend the Wyoming Library Association conference on Thursday, Oct. 27. This conference will use a combination of live and recorded sessions, both distance and on-site, at satellite locations throughout the state. Attendance is free. Local sites will be:
- Campbell County Public Library
- Casper College Library – University Union Bldg./Rm UU421 (parking in lot 32 near the library)
- Crook County Public Library
- Eastern Wyoming College Library – EWC T132 Tebbet Bldg.
- Teton County Library – auditorium
- University of Wyoming – Coe Library Room 506
- Western Wyoming Community College Hay Library – WWCC Room 1309
- Wyoming State Library – large meeting room
To attend, simply go to one of the satellite locations. You may want to check in with the host, in case they need a lunch count. If you need local contact information, email Chris Van Burgh at email@example.com, Karen Kitchens at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Katrina Brown at email@example.com.
Individual libraries may also log in for the conference and select from the conference program. Contact Chris Van Burgh for the GoToWebinar information.
Events will start before 9 a.m., with time to be announced. Coming to you live at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. will be morning and afternoon keynote speakers Bob Beck from Wyoming Public Radio and Gene Gagliano, Wyoming Poet Laureate. Individual sites will have the option of picking and choosing from a selection of pre-recorded programs. You’ll also hear from library vendors.
More information will be posted on the WLA website at www.wyla.org as it becomes available. Hope to see you there!