The Wyoming Library Leadership Institute has announced the names of those in its 2018 cohort. These 12 participants were selected through a competitive application process.
- Devin Hodgins – Crest Hill Elementary, Library Media Tech (Casper)
- Rachael Svoboda – Laramie County Library System, Business Services Coordinator
- Helen M. Pugsley – Goshen County Library, Circulation/Reference
- Becky M. Prelle – Campbell County Public Library, Youth Services Specialist
- Doug Loughry – Big Piney Library, Branch Manager
- Jana Marie Reade – Cottonwood Elementary, Library Assistant (Wright)
- Kimberly Heaster – Crook County Public Library, Sundance Branch Librarian
- Kyouhee Choi Berger – Campbell County Public Library, Reference Services Specialist
- Rachel “Danielle” Price – Wyoming State Library, Digital Initiatives Librarian
- Thomas Ivie – Wyoming State Library, Research and Statistics Librarian
- Dana Urman – Campbell County Public Library, Outreach Specialist
- Jennifer Kofoed – Converse County Library – Circulation/ILL Manager
The Leadership Institute exists to provide opportunities for learning, mentoring and developing leadership skills to promote the personal and professional growth of the Wyoming library community. WLLI is a tool for nurturing both degreed and non-degreed individuals in leadership roles.
The 2018 Institute will be held in Lander, Wyoming on July 19-20 at Central Wyoming College’s Lander campus.