The Association for Rural and Small Libraries (ARSL) is calling for session proposals for their 2019 conference: “Tap Into Libraries!” The conference will take place from September 4-7 in Burlington, Vermont. Do you:
- Have a successful approach to advocacy?
- Have great examples of building community partnerships?
- Provide an outstanding tech service?
- Have creative management techniques to share?
- Work in a library where staff goes above and beyond with a particular service or program?
- Offer other unique services that are replicable and affordable for small and rural libraries?
Share your expertise in these or other areas by submitting a proposal. Maximum of two proposals per presenter, including individual and panel presentations. Presenters will receive conference discounts; vendors not eligible.
Deadline is 9:00 p.m. MST on Sunday, February 10. ARSL hopes to notify all selected presenters by Friday, March 20.