Every month, we scour websites for free webinars we post on our training calendar. Can’t make the date? Many post past sessions online for you to explore any time you get the chance. Yesterday we offered you a list of ten free webinar archives for you to explore. Here’s nine more for you:
- Siera – Workplace training and consulting.
- TechSoup – Information to make smart decisions about technology.
- TechSoup for Libraries – Library-specific topics from TechSoup.
- Texas State Library Archives & Commission – Topics include administration, collections, finance, marketingand advocacy, youth services, general library services and technology.
- U.S. Census Bureau Training Resources Library – How to use the many data sources available through the Census.
- U.S. National Archives Know Your Records – How to use U.S. Federal government records held at the National Archives for historical and genealogical research.
- Utah State Library Online Learning Lab – Library learning on multiple topics from advocacy to young adult services and everything in between.
- Washington State Library – First Tuesday sessions where attendees share their skills and successes and learn about new topics.
- WebJunction – Build knowledge, skills and support on nearly every aspect of library service.
And of course check out the Wyoming State Library’s offerings on our YouTube channel or webinar archives page. Questions about training opportunities? Contact Jamie Markus, Interim State Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (307) 777-5914.