Every month, we scour websites for free webinars we post on our training calendar. But what happens when life gets in the way of joining that scheduled session? Many of the sites we check have webinar archives that you can access any time. Here’s ten from our list to explore:
- Booklist – Sessions include readers’ advisory, new titles, and marketing your collection.
- CSL in Session – An online learning series from the Colorado State Library.
- Demco – Practical advice on some of the top–of–mind issues facing today’s libraries.
- Info2Go – Monthly webinars on current hot topics from the Idaho Commission for Libraries.
- Infopeople – Continuing education and professional development opportunities from a consortium of California libraries.
- Library 2.0 – Exploring the future of libraries in the digital age. (Look under Archives drop-down menu.)
- Library Connect – Best practices, professional experiences, and new trends and topics within library and information science.
- Library Journal – Webcasts on a wide spectrum of topics to help you improve your library, build collections, and serve patrons better.
- O’Reilly – Bump up your tech knowledge with these free webinars.
- Programming Librarian – Great ideas from the American Library Association Public Programs Office.
And of course check out the Wyoming State Library’s offerings on our YouTube channel or webinar archives page. Questions about training opportunities? Contact Jamie Markus, Interim State Librarian, at email@example.com or (307) 777-5914.