Summer may be a quiet time in the world of fundraising. But that doesn’t mean your library’s Foundation or Friends groups can’t stay busy and make the most of the warmer months. CauseVox offers these six suggestions for ways to keep your fundraising rolling:
- Create a fundraising plan
- Conduct prospect research
- Start planning for year-end fundraising efforts (it’s not too early!)
- Prepare for your annual report by gathering stories and photos
- Host a simple fundraising event
- Conduct a marketing audit
Read the full article for details and ideas on each of these six tasks.