Save the Date: WYLD Annual 2023 will be held June 1-2
WYLD Annual Meeting 2022
The meeting was held Thursday & Friday, June 2-3, 2022 at Casper College
Training topics included interlibrary loan, cataloging & serials, reports & Analytics, Symphony policies, Overdrive Marketplace, and more.
Network Business Information
New Governing Board Representatives:
- Academic Library Representative – Jon Harwood – WWCC
- Small Public Library Representative – Cristine Braddy – Goshen County
- Large Public Library Representative – Rachel Crocker – Albany County
- Member at Large – Karen Horner – Park County
See the nominating committee for more information.
WYLDcat Mobile App
Take WYLDcat Along Wherever You Go!
WYLDCat Mobile makes it quick and easy to access Wyoming libraries on the go! Search your library’s catalog, download items, and manage your account instantly.
WYLDcat Mobile can be found by searching WYLDcat, Wyoming Libraries, or WYLD in your app store.
Previous Annual Meetings
June 2022 – Casper College
June 2021 – Virtual
June 2020 – Virtual
June 2019 – Riverton (CWC)
June 2018 – Riverton (CWC)
June 2017 – Casper College
- Contact the WYLD Office for archived minutes & reports
- Older committee annual reports can be found on committees webpage