Governing Board Resources
- Rachel Crocker, President (2025) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kip Roberson, Vice-President (2025) – email@example.com
- Jon Harwood, Academic Library Representative (2024) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maggie Unterseher, K-12 / Special Library Representative (2025) – email@example.com
- Lorene Heinzen, Large Public Library Representative (2024) – LPeterson@
- Cristine Braddy, Small Public Library Representative (2024) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sara Kuhbacher, Member-at-Large (2025) – email@example.com
- Karen Horner, Member-at-Large (2024) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamie Markus, State Librarian – email@example.com
- Desiree Saunders, WYLD Program Manager, ex-officio – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recorder, Kate Mutch (2025) – email@example.com
About the Board
The Governing Board consists of the elected officers, elected representatives from library types and two elected at-large representatives.
The Governing Board meets a minimum of six (6) times a year, once in conjunction with the WYLD Network annual meeting. Each member of the Governing Board may have one vote.
The State Librarian is a permanent ex officio voting member.
WYLD Network members elect a President and Vice President/President-Elect. Officers may vote at the annual meeting only if they are member delegates.
The Recorder is not an officer and does not vote unless the Recorder is also a delegate.
WYLD Network members elect representatives to the Governing Board based on type of library — academic; large public; small public; and one member to represent both school and special libraries. Two representatives are elected at-large from the WYLD Network.
Representatives need not be WYLD Network delegates. All serve staggered, two-year terms. Bylaws § I.F. – I.H. – June 2022